- Server side logging is used to record requests and responses from the server. As part of this logging, user agent and session information is captured.
- Google Analytics is used to record user and viewer activity across the site.
- Google Search Console is used to measure search patterns and interest.
- Links to products on Amazon are tracked links with the Amazon Associates affiliate program.
- All recorded information is used in aggregate to determine the success and interest in articles published on this site.